Af Lone Nørgaard,
NewSpeek vælger igen at bringe en række links, der taler op imod det officielle narrativ.
Hvad skal vi tro?
Er tredje verdenskrig i gang i stedfortræderkrigen i Ukraine, hvor US/UK-deep state, Nato og CIA er i gang med at bekæmpe Rusland til sidste ukrainer?
Skal vi frygte atomkrig?
Og er Gonzalo Lira alligevel ikke et sandhedsvidne?
Scott Ritter & Gonzalo Lira
Først kommer der et kort klip med Scott Ritter:
Her kommer hele interviewet:
Så en samtale med bl.a. Gonzalo Lira
Og så en kommentar fra Scott Ritter om Gonzalo Lira, som Ritter tidligere har rost, bl.a. her: Scott Ritter 2-minute Topic: Gonzalo Lira
Men ikke mere:
Det skal ikke være for nemt, og ingen skal bilde sig ind at have fat i hele sandheden.
Update for Russian military operations in Ukraine for September 12, 2022
– Ukraine has committed what is left of its best troops and equipment to multiple and expensive offensives – both around Kherson and in Kharkov, and rumors of offensives being prepared elsewhere;
– The Kherson offensive has failed, costing Ukraine multiple brigades’ worth of men and equipment with little territorial gain;
– The Kharkov offensive has cost Ukraine a large amount of men and equipment with significant territorial gains but failed to eliminate the Russian forces holding the region;
– Russia’s decision to withdraw from Kharkov conserves men and equipment for fighting later on and to be determined on Russian terms;
– There will be a significant strategic cost for Ukraine’s tactical gains – some of which are already being paid along the line of contact where Ukrainian lines have been weakened as Kiev cobbled together these offensive forces;
– There are significant parallels between this Ukrainian push and Germany’s Ardennes Offensive in 1944;
– Russia is targeting Ukrainian infrastructure including communication towers and power plants for the first time amid its military operations, signaling a possible escalation;
Paul Craig Roberts