Af Lone Nørgaard.
A Timeline of “The Great Reset” Agenda
How the great reset ideology pitched its tent in the ‘new normal’ camp:
Her følger udvalgte smagsprøver fra artiklen, der også rummer tre videoer:
“Say it’s 2014 and you’ve had this idea for a technocratic Great Reset of the world economy for some time now, but it only works if the entire planet is rocked by a pandemic. How do you go about selling your idea?
“The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future” — Klaus Schwab, WEF
If you are World Economic Forum (WEF) Founder Klaus Schwab, you attempt to sell your vision of a global Utopia via a Great Reset of the world order in three simple steps:
- Announce your intention to revamp every aspect of society with global governance, and keep repeating that message
- When your message isn’t getting through, simulate fake pandemic scenarios that show why the world needs a great reset
- If the fake pandemic scenarios aren’t persuasive enough, wait a couple months for a real global crisis to occur, and repeat step one
Two fake pandemics were simulated in the two years leading up to the real coronavirus crisis.
And that’s where we’re at today.
- The Davos elites said they wanted a global reset of the economy many years ago
- They role-played what would happen if a pandemic were to occur
- And now they’re saying that the great reset ideology is the solution to the pandemic, and it must be enacted quickly
The great reset is a means to an end.
[Og til sidst det skræmmende perspektiv, i hvert fald hvis man sætter pris på sin personlige frihed:]
Next on the agenda is a complete makeover of society under a technocratic regime of un-elected bureaucrats who want to dictate how the world is run from the top down, leveraging invasive technologies to track and trace your every move while censoring and silencing anyone who dares not comply.”